Sometimes when you’ve been involved in an accident, you may not know the extent of your injuries until you receive Orlando chiropractic care after a car accident. Visiting a doctor’s office immediately could save your life.
Winterpark Chiropractic and Physical Medicine is a Florida-based personal injury practice that will treat you and document your injuries in case you need to use the information as evidence in a lawsuit. The trauma sustained from an auto accident may produce a single or a combination of the following injuries:
- Jaw Pain
- Memory Loss
- Disk Bulge
- Neck Injuries
- Memory Loss
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Injuries (Soft Tissue Injuries)
- Low Back Stiffness
- Sharp or Dull Radiating Pain Down One or Both Arms or Legs
- Arm or Leg Numbness
- Low Back Injuries
We are the best chiropractor in Orlando, providing auto-care services that deal with the root cause of your pain. Our team of experts shall help you heal naturally through physical therapy and massages.
In addition to that, our Orlando chiropractic care team will work closely with you to determine a treatment regimen that suits your needs. You shall rest easy, knowing you are in safe hands with us.
Why Should You See a Chiropractor after an Accident?
A chiropractor in Orlando Fl is essential for your well-being. Here are some reasons why you should see a chiropractor after an accident:
- You may have injuries that have not shown any symptoms yet, which a car accident chiropractor in Orlando can help with.
- Whiplash injuries may not show symptoms for hours, days, or weeks.
- Medical professionals agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical, and treatment by a Winter Park chiropractor for auto accidents could be the most effective within that time frame.
- Most injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but a chiropractor at Winter Park may see what damage your body has sustained.
- A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles, leaving them less flexible and prone to reinjury in the future. This is a significant reason for you to get checked by the best chiropractor in Orlando.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatments.
- If you are injured, your injuries usually will not heal quickly. You will end up needing a car accident chiropractor in Orlando.
- If you act quickly, you preserve your legal rights. An attorney once listed things to do after an accident, and #1 on his list was: Get prompt medical treatment from a chiropractor in Winter Park; otherwise, you may get benefits denied or limited.
- In most cases, treatment can cost you nothing out of pocket, even if it’s your fault or you don’t have health insurance.
- If you are not injured, you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and X-rays from an Orlando chiropractic car team and found out everything was fine.
Why Choose the Winter Park Chiropractic and Physical Medicine?
Because we are the best Orlando Chiropractors, and we offer the following incredible benefits:
Once presented with your case, our skilled car accident chiropractor in Orlando begins a series of procedures to correctly identify and diagnose the pain.
After diagnosis, the chiropractor begins adjustments that help realign your internal system to encourage blood circulation.
Wealth of Experience
Our Orlando Chiropractic care team consists of highly trained and experienced physicians who can handle both minor and significant injuries. We help patients suffering from back, neck, and spinal cord injuries lead painless and comfortable lives.
Customized Treatment Plans
Our chiropractor in Winter Park will perform a thorough physical analysis and ask you relevant questions regarding the injury to understand your case well. The research and questions will allow us to know the circumstances leading to the injury and the type of pain you are experiencing.
This will enable your Winter Park chiropractor for auto accidents to design a custom treatment plan tailored to your unique injury.
Are You Looking for the Best Orlando Chiropractor for Auto Accidents?
Look no further than Winter Park Chiropractic and Physical Medicine. We help clients lead pain-free lives. Our services include:
- Pain and injury
- Personal Injury Protection
- Sports Injury Chiropractic Care
- Chinese Cupping
- Allergy Immunotherapy
Please contact us to learn more about our chiropractic services for auto injuries.