ORLANDO CHIROPRACTOR FOR AUTO ACCIDENTS
BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT? WE CAN HELP YOU!
Get assistance from an Orlando Chiropractor if you’ve been in an auto accident. Our Florida-based practice documents your case so you get the money you deserve! Read below to learn more about common injuries caused by car accidents and the auto accident recovery treatment we provide.
The trauma sustained from an auto accident may produce a combination or anyone of the following injuries:
Muscle Injuries (Soft Tissue Injuries)
Low Back Stiffness
Sharp or Dull Radiating Pain Down One or Both Arms or Legs
Arm or Leg Numbness
Low Back Injuries
10 REASONS TO SEE A CHIROPRACTOR AFTER AN ACCIDENT
- You may have injuries that have not shown any symptoms yet.
- Whiplash injuries may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later.
- Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and treatment can be the most effective inside that timeframe.
- Most injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
- A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future. This is a major reason for you to get checked.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatments.
- If you are injured your injuries usually will not heal on their own.
- If you act quickly you preserve your legal rights. A Dallas attorney listed things to do after an accident and #1 on his list was: Get prompt medical treatment; otherwise you may get benefits denied or limited.
- In most cases treatment can cost you nothing out of pocket, even if it’s your fault or you don’t have any health insurance.
- If you are not injured you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and X-rays and found out everything was fine.