Do you have back pain that won’t go away? We understand how troubling the experience is, from the inability to stand, to sit, drive a car, or even walk around. However, with chiropractic pain management in Winter Park, you can get significant help to reduce the pain and lead a pain-free life once again. Our highly trained chiropractors at Winter Park Chiropractic offer the best services. Before you book an appointment, learn about these pain management methods!
Chiropractic Pain Management In Winter Park
Why does the sciatic nerve result in so much pain? One of the reasons is because the sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body. It runs from the back to the legs. Thus, when you exert pressure on your nerve, it would result in severe pain that will transmit to the legs, buttocks, and hips. So, how does chiropractic pain management help those experiencing this pain? The primary aim of this treatment is to ensure the body heals itself. This is based on a scientific principle. The type of therapy you get depends on your cause of sciatica. The condition can be caused by excess body weight, age-related problems, carrying heavy loads, occupations that often require the twisting of the back, and sitting for long periods of time. These are common causes of lower back pain, and the chiropractic pain relief therapy you receive is based on the root cause.
As indicated, the treatment plan depends on the cause of your pain. However, a reputable chiropractor might use any of the following techniques to alleviate your pain:
- Cold Therapy- This is used to restrict the flow of blood and limit inflammation.
- Ultrasound- This technique is used to increase circulation and reduce stiffness and spasms.
- Tens Unit- It stimulates muscles by sending comfortable impulses via the skin to block or reduce the pain that comes through the nerve endings.
- Adjustments Or Manipulation- This is employed to restore misaligned vertebral to their perfect position and free limited movements of the spine to reduce nerve irritability.
After undergoing this therapy, do these regularly to limit and protect your lower back from pain:
- Exercise- Do not take regular exercise for granted. Ensure you exercise at least once a week, especially if you are a sedentary worker.
- Posture- Bad posture can lead to lower back pain. But by maintaining proper posture, you can limit any damage to your spine.
- Utilizing Good Body Mechanics- This is especially vital when you need to twist your back or lift a heavy load.
- Regular Chiropractic Visit- Regularly visit experienced chiropractors to maintain your spinal health. If you keep to these, you’ll lessen lower back pain and lead a healthy life that’s free from pain. It is noteworthy to know that the expert you use matters. That’s where we come in!
Our experienced and highly trained chiropractors offer the best pain management in Winter Park. Our experts address your actual needs so you can maintain excellent spinal health. Contact us now at Winter Park Chiropractic to book an appointment!