For the best chiropractor in Orlando Florida, Winter Park Chiropractic and Physical Medicine has got you covered.
We offer a wide range of chiropractic solutions for all your pains. Whether it’s back, neck or shoulder, we can eliminate that for you, in just a few visits!
But, Is Foot Pain Caused By A Spinal Problem?
Well, this is not exactly a yes, or no answer.
But sometimes, foot pain can be caused by a spinal problem.
There are a number of nerves located in your spinal cord running from your lower spine to your feet through your legs. Once the nerve roots of the spine become compressed; they might cause some discomfort on your feet.
Foot soreness might occur when a nerve located close to your foot, hip, or knee is compressed.
What Exactly Causes Foot Pain?
There are a variety of foot pain causes, ranging from back pain to accidents.
For example, the irritation on your nerve root in the lower back or lumbar, and pain in the sciatic can extend to your foot through the legs. Nerve root compression which is sometimes referred to as ‘classic sciatica,’ can lead to pain in the outside area of your foot.
This is one of the examples of how foot pain can be caused by a spinal problem.
Nerve roots can also be crushed or inflamed for a variety of reasons. Here are some of these reasons:
- An intervertebral disc’s inner contents leak out in a herniated disc in the lower back.
- The disc narrows and shrinks as a result of age-related changes in the lumbar spine, causing degenerative disc degeneration.
- Spondylolisthesis is a condition in which one vertebra slips over the one below it.
- Spinal stenosis in the lumbar area is defined as a narrowing of the bony apertures for spinal nerves and/or the spinal cord.
Here’s How The Best Chiropractor Can Identify The Source Of Your Foot Pain
The best chiropractor in Orlando will use several means to determine the cause of your foot pain.
- Nerve damage can cause foot soreness following a recent accident to the ankle or knee, lower back, and hip.
- Tight boots or shoes can induce foot pain, which might be a sign of sural nerve compression at the ankle or knee. One can experience pain in the foot after hip surgery or injection which could be a sign of sciatic neuropathy.
- Experiencing pain in the foot can also be caused by systemic disorders such as multiple sclerosis or diabetes. A direct hit to the foot or ankle, bending or twisting can injure tendons or muscles, foot bones, blood vessels, or ankle joints resulting in foot discomfort.
Call The Best Chiropractor In Orlando: Winter Park Chiropractic And Physical Medicine!
For all your Chiropractic needs. Call Winter Park Chiropractic and Physical Medicine today! We are the best chiropractors in Orlando.